You can export a list of registered students from the Manage Users tab of the Account Management page.
Log in to your Account Management page.
Click the Manage Users tab.
Make sure that you are on the Students tab.
To restore a previously removed student, look in the filter options and change the “Status” selection to Removed Students.
Note: By default, the data that appears in this table is sorted by the latest date removed. You can still use the filters to search further.
5. To select one or more users to be restored, click the checkbox on the far left of the Name & Username.
6. Once selected, you’ll notice a blue bar appear at the bottom of the screen. Click next to begin the Restore process.
7. Review the information about the student you are about to restore. The information displayed is the same as it was at the time the student was removed.
The fields listed can be edited or updated in this view. Be sure to update any field that is required (indicated by an *).
8. Once all required fields are complete and you are satisfied with the data, click the Restore button at the bottom right of the screen.
9. You will briefly see a confirmation message at the top of your screen.