Setting Up Raz-Plus Parent Access
We know that keeping parents, co-teachers, and specialists informed on student progress is important and so we have made it easy for teachers. With Parent Access to Raz-Plus, they will be able to find out which books their student has been reading, monitor their comprehension with quiz scores, and send them messages all on their own. The teacher will retain sole responsibility for making and adjusting assignments.
The teacher can register or approve someone for Parent Access from the Classroom Roster page:
The parent will be sent an email address with a password to log in to Parent Access.
- Log in to Raz-Plus
- Choose Roster from the My Classroom or Manage Students menu
- Click the student name and select Edit Student Info
- Select Parent Access
- Enter the parent's email address and click Add
Or, a parent can request access:
Once approved by the teacher on the Edit Student Info page the parent can log in.
Home > Learning A-Z Products > Raz-Plus > Raz-Plus Teacher Resources
- Log in as the student
- Select the Parents link in the upper right
- Enter the parent email address
- Wait for the teacher's approval