Images are Upside Down
If the images in your file are upside down when downloaded, it is possible that it is the design of the resource and will be right side when the resource is assembled and folded properly. Double check to make sure you are using the correct assembly instructions for the type of resource you have downloaded. Downloadable assembly instructions are located on each resource’s landing page.
If you continue to experience difficulty, try saving the file to your desktop before printing:
You may also need to update your printer driver. For the most recent copy, please visit the website for your printer manufacturer.
- Right-click the link to the PDF
- Select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" from the menu
- Choose where to save the file on your computer
- Click Save
- Launch Adobe Reader
- Choose File>Open from within Acrobat
- Navigate to and open the saved file
- Choose File>Print
Return to Assembling Home
Return to Help Home