The teacher can register or approve someone for Parent Access from the Classroom Roster page:
- Log in to Raz-Kids or Raz-Plus
- Select the Roster link from the My Classroom or Manage Students menu
- Click the student name and select Edit Student Info
- Select Parent Access
- Enter the parent's email address and click Add
The parent will be sent an email with a password to log in to Parent Access.
Or, a parent can request access:
- Log in as the student
- Select the Parents link in the upper right
- Enter the parent email address
- Wait for the teacher's approval
Once approved by the teacher on the Edit Student Info page the parent can log in.