Learning A-Z is pleased to offer our account holders the ability to upload and edit teachers using a comma-separated values (CSV) electronic file.
- Log in to My Account section and select the Manage Users tab, then select the Import Teachers link. We recommend downloading your current teacher roster or a sample file to get started.
- Enter or update the complete name, email, and school for each teacher.
- Please note, the Existing Username column can only be used to add teachers who have an existing Learning A-Z account; it cannot be used to change the username or assign a new one.
- Enter a 1 in each column for the product that the teacher should have access to. Enter a 0 if the teacher will not be using the product.
- If you wish to create a sub-coordinator, enter the number of total licenses they will be responsible for allocating.
- Save the file to your hard drive in the CSV (comma delimited) format.
- Click the Upload CSV link, and navigate to the saved file.
- Review the teacher list for accuracy, and click Confirm Changes.
Each teacher activated will be sent a welcome email containing the unique set of user information.
Home > Managing Users