We also offer refunds for customers with at least 30 days remaining on their current license, whose school or district has purchased a second license for them. To qualify:
- Each originally registered educator must be registered under the new larger license; and
- The account holder of the original license must contact Learning A-Z in writing to request the refund.
The amount of the refund will be based on the date of request, not the date the new larger license is activated. We advise users to request a refund immediately after the new license has been registered.
Refunds must be requested in writing either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (520) 327-9934. Please include:
- Username (preferable) or full name of account holder
- Payment or order number
- Product(s) to cancel
- A detailed reason the refund is being requested
- Name and title of the requestor, if they are not the account holder
If the account owner is not available, a written request from someone at the school or district in a position of authority (Principal, Superintendent, Curriculum Director, Accounting Office, etc.).
All refunds will be issued according to the original payment method.
We are unable to refund a license after 30 days, or accounts with heavy usage, except in cases of duplicate accounts, so it is imperative that you fully test our site to ensure that your computer can view and/or print the resources available on our website and that the materials are suited to your needs.
Home > Ordering